Staff augmentation for healthcare, focusing on team support, security and stability.
- DrFirst builds apps used by various hospitals and practitioners for the last eight years.
- Over time their app releases became increasingly unreliable and buggy.
- The engineering team didn't have enough resources to make progress and tackle technical debt at the same time.
- Tap Clinic added 100 hours of senior engineering per week to the apps team (10+ years of apps experience for each of our team members).
- We issued dedicated machines to our team for the work to ensure total security of company data.
- We handled iOS engineering for their Backline product, simplifying the codebase substantially over a nine month engagement.
- We built on previous architectural decisions to minimize team switching costs and make immediate, meaningful progress.
- Major architectural problems, such as multiple conflicting databases and multiple networking sources, removed entirely and migrated to a single system.
- Crash and error rates substantially reduced.
Building your app
A guide for non-technical founders